Every project begins with a series of conversations about your organization, because it’s important for us to get to know you, your competition, your audience, and your aspirations. We ask a lot of questions, and we’ll encourage you to do the same.
Once we understand the scope of the project and discuss the details of timeline and budget, we’ll prepare a proposal for your review and then we’re off to the races. Most projects proceed as follows:
- Content discovery, in which we inventory every asset that you have to build a website, whether it’s artwork or articles.
- Design review, a series of exchanges in which we propose a structure and aesthetic for your site, and work together to fine-tune it.
- Development, in which your working website comes to life on our testing server and we input content, add special features, and tweak the design.
- Testing & Launch, an opportunity to share the website privately with key stakeholders and address any bugs or suggestions.
- Training, with written or video tutorials and screencast conferences or live meetings, we’ll show you how to maintain many aspects of your website.
- Support, provided gratis during a post-launch grace period, and thereafter through a maintenance agreement crafted to fit your needs.
For most clients, we’ve found that beginning with a commercial theme framework will accelerate our process. Although we can develop your site from scratch, our specialty is implementing and, when necessary, transforming existing themes to suit the needs of our clients. This approach drastically reduces costs and development time, and is often ideal for small organizations and individuals who need a site that is easy to use, fast off the starting block, and unique — without reinventing the wheel.
Think we might work well together? Request a quote today.